Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Security
Information security is important to us. We have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information that we collect from or about our users. We do, however, reserve the right to disclose any information deemed necessary to satisfy applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental requests.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Sites contain trademark and service marks owned and used by Mobipaid, including the Mobipaid design logo, the My Pro Golf design logo. Any use of these marks is limited to use explicitly defined in the My Pro Golf program details. Unauthorized use, including reproduction, modification, posting or republication of any or all parts of this site is prohibited.
For claims of copyright infringement, please see our Copyright Policy.
My Pro Golf periodically schedules system downtime for the Sites for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. You agree that My Pro Golf has no responsibility and is not liable for: (a) the unavailability of the Site; (b) any loss of data, information or materials caused by such system outages; (c) the resultant delay or non-delivery of data, information or materials caused by such system outages; or (d) any outages caused by any third parties, including without limitation any companies or servers hosting any of the Sites, any Internet service providers or otherwise.
The Site is operated by My Pro Golf from its offices in North Carolina, USA. The Site is intended for users who reside in the United States of America. We make no representations or warranties that the Site or any materials contained in them are valid, appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access and use the Sites outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any service, program or other product described thereon to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion.
This Copyright Policy describes My Pro Golf’s policy of prohibiting any information or materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights from appearing on www.myprogolf.com
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) provides a copyright owner with a basis to challenge material appearing on the Internet which may infringe upon his, her or its rights under U.S. copyright law. My Pro Golf complies with the DMCA by responding to notices and counter-notices that meet the DMCA requirements. Please visit http://www.copyright.gov/ for details for current DMCA requirements.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that material appearing on the Site infringes your copyright, you may send us a written notification pursuant to the DMCA (a “DMCA Notice“). Your DMCA Notice should be sent to us by email or mail and contain all the information listed below (and as further set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)) and request that the material be removed. Your DMCA Notice must contain:
- Identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site that contains the material that you claim to be infringing your copyright. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to enable us to locate the alleged infringing material and comply with your request to remove or deny access to the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available).
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material on the Site as you have described in the DMCA Notice is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent or the law.
- A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must submit any notification of an alleged copyright infringement to us by mail or email as set forth below:
287 East Street, Ste 221B
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Email: email@example.com (please reference “Copyright DMCA Notice”)
If you fail to comply with all the above requirements, your DMCA Notice will not be valid.
Send Us Your Suggestions
Customer feedback is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better.